3 Days Masai Mara Road Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick up from the Airport. Thereafter depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, stopping at the viewpoint of the Great Rift ValleyVia Narok town. Arrive in time for a lunch , Relax until 3;30 – 4:00 PM for afternoon game drive in this park, which is essentially the northern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti
National Park as an artificial border only separates the two.
Dinner and overnight at a Olmoran Tented Camp, Sentrim, Mara Sopa Lodge or Budget Tented Camp
(Olmoran tented camp, Sentrim Mara Camp, Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early breakfast followed by a full day of game drives within the reserve. The Masai Mara is famous for it’s black manned lions, elephants and buffalo that make three out of the ‘big five’ though luck is essential for spotting the other two namely park’s animal concentration and abundance is second to none.
We will cater for a picnic lunch near the river where with luck you may spot crocodiles basking on
the rocks. Numerous plains game including antelopes, wildebeest, zebra, Masai giraffe can be seen as well as scavengers like hyena and vulture.
In the late afternoon (at an extra cost), go for optional activities like having a nature walk, visiting Masai villages to see the nomadic lifestyle..
Rest of meals and overnight at Olmoran Tented Camp, Sent rim Tented Camp or Budget camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning game drive. After breakfast, Depart the Masai Mara region for Nairobi with lunch en-
route, arriving in the late afternoon /early evening.
Luxury Lodge Safari
Cost will include:
Full board accommodation, Park entry fees, Safari transport and game drives, Mineral Water during game drives.
Luxury Lodge Safari
Cost will Exclude
Things of personal nature, Masai Village , tips and other gratuities
Budget Camping Safari
- Transport in an 8 seater custom made Tour van with a pop up roof
- Each person is guaranteed a window seat
- Services of a professional English, speaking guides
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Game parks or national parks entry fees;
- Accommodations in self contained tents
- Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
- 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
- Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
- Sleeping bags
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects
- Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari.